Benefits of a Pella In-Home Consultation Owensboro, KY
So you are prepping to buy new windows or doors and the first thing that pops in your head is “Where do I even begin?” For starters, you don’t even have to leave your home!
An in-home consultation gives you the opportunity to work one-on-one with a specialist and talk about what products and installation methods will best meet your needs. Every home is different and unique, and there are a variety of benefits to shopping from your home. It makes it easier to envision these products in your home when you actually look through your options while in your living environment. It also gives the expert a better look at your home environment and style to give you the perfect recommendations to meet your needs and budget.
The in-home consultation is a no pressure time to address all of your questions and makes sure that you feel comfortable with your purchase moving forward. What takes place when you arrange your in-home consultation with Pella Windows and Doors in Owensboro?
- You can look through a number of product samples
- Our team will take detailed measurements
- You’ll receive an on-the-spot quote
- We will discuss any financing options
Take advantage of your in-home consultation to get added background on the company and get the perfect partner for your home improvement projects. Whether you are searching for windows, doors or other items for the home, we have a number of questions you can ask to help you get started with your in-home consultation.
- How long has your company been in business?
- Once my order is finalized, how long until installation day?
- How long do you estimate the installation to take?
- What is your installation process?
- Do you finish the interiors after installation?
- How do I know I can trust the installers you send into my home?
- Do you have any recent projects I can see?
- What happens if I run into an issue after the products are installed?
- Why should I choose your company?
- What discounts or financing offers can you give me right now?
If you are shopping for windows or doors, schedule your Pella in-home consultation online or by calling (866) 593-1560.