No matter what kind of weather the Owensboro area is dealing with, you can be certain that windows and doors from Pella of Owensboro can deal with it. Our products are crafted to be energy efficient. In fact, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help reduce your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is due to our energy-efficient features like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes designed to stand strong in specific weather areas across North America. Find out more about our energy-saving glass options and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide increased defense from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes offers increased insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your living areas during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your home in summer to keep it cooler
- Blocks most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to decrease fading on finishes and furniture in your house
- Low-E coating is removed around the glass edge to greatly protect against seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further guard the inside of your home from the weather outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is crucial to energy efficiency
- Attentive preparation
- Certified installers with professional expertise
- Considerate cleanup
To discover more about how windows and doors from Pella of Owensboro can help boost your home’s energy efficiency, come in to your local showroom. Or call us at 270-684-3028 to plan your no-cost, in-home consultation.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.